[Create a futuristic form of motivation]
- In addition to the sporty styling, the all-round driving Sonaeta combines comfort and functionality of off-road passenger SUV (sport utility ・ ・ vehicle) showed a Bikurosu Isuzu is a new direction.
- Since the concept emerged as the 1993 Tokyo Motor Show, the Bikurosu awaited commercial release of a production car in March 1997. Futuristic concept form as it is a big feature of using high-strength plastic panel at the bottom of the body.
- In addition, the 3.2-liter 215 horsepower V-6 cylinder engine, TOD (Toruku・On・Demando) Torukusupuritto called electronic 4WD, and suspension mechanisms also Monochubudanpa aluminum tank with a separate body It attracted much attention.
[About the Model]
- 1 / 24 scale plastic model kit.
- When completed the total length of 173mm width, 78mm, Tamotsu Takashi 74mm.
- Reproduce the form as it is a unique vehicle. Wave plate, including the press line seen in the roof and door panels ★, the hood and the plastic panel at the bottom part of the body to express different materials subjected to honing.
- Up to a sculpture of a concave mold for the panel fixing bolts. Double wishbone front ・, ・ rear 4-link suspension and under guard, etc, are easy to assemble chassis underside with a small part composition, a three-dimensional finish.
- Bath room type is another part of the door panel. Recaro seats and MOMO steering wheel-made, and actually felt a lot of this Knob 2.
- Tire tread is made of strong Soriddogomu some texture.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )