This item is limited to 3 per household.
- The model reproduces five German soldiers of the Second World War.
- 5 are infantry 3, 2 tank soldiers.
- Before entering the battle, it is a pose that reminds me of such a scene that began preparing to start a progress after a break.
- Clothing was set in the early days of the Great War from 1940 to 41.
- The general M36 field wear clothes are modeled with feet as boots, head with helmet and rough skirt.
- Although the pose which the sense of life of each soldier carries also gets a lot of attention, among them the pose of wearing a jacket is a fresh style not seen in the previous figure set.
- You will also be able to extend the idea of \u200b\u200bthe new scene scene.
- MP40 as well as equipment such as bottles and scoops as well as set.
- Plus more reality for unique poses.
- It is a figure active in a wide range of scene production in combination with a vehicle as well as a vignette production by a single item.
- In addition, it is fun to have a diorama that imaged a start of shooting a war movie with a twist.
- Various ideas spread out.
- Set 5 German soldiers of World War II
- Reproduce 3 Infantry and 2 Tank Soldiers
- Faithfully reproducing clothes early in the Great War from 1940 to 41
- The general M36 field clothes modeled with feet as boots, head with helmet and rough skull
- A figure of a pose wearing a coat is a fresh style not seen in the previous figure set
- MP40 as well as accessories such as water bottles and scoops as well as set
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )