Full length: approcx. 583mm.
Full width: approx. 58mm.
See Photo-Etched Parts for Heavy Cruiser Ashigara 1944 (Plastic model)
- Under the Washington Treaty system, as No. 4-type ship designed by Dr. Tae Takashi Hiraga, Kobe, Kawasaki Shipbuilding completed. Battle of Shanghai has joined the battle. Showa 20 year anniversary celebration of the coronation naval review of King George VI of England, as the fourth squadron flagship, joined only one ship from Japan. Armament was increased by the renovated second gun, and now 六年第三南遺艦隊旗艦 Showa 10. Showa 90 years
Engaged in supporting northern operations, February 25 Fifth Fleet at the date of transfer to 12 Squadron. He has participated in operations in the December issue thanks, seconded to Singapore as the direction of Fleet Fifth Fleet who was 10 Showa 12.
June 8 Torenchanto submarine was sunk by the Sun.
- At kit has reproduced the 1944 Anti-Air Armament at the time of year. Bridge to the new parts, mast, turret,
Shelter deck overhanging features that cover food stadimeter, Okoshimashita an anchor deck. The etched parts included with the gun in the gun position single instrumentation, is set to shield gun guns. Myoko is looking forward to making a difference compared with Nachi.
- Bridge to the new parts, chain deck, shelter deck, mast, top turret, projecting long hood stadimeter
Ashigara features such as modeling. Add especially the armed anti-aircraft guns filled 28 single-based instrumentation.
- Filled the upper parts of the turret 2 minutes for a recreation area set in the upper turret theories.
- The pre-opening gun barrel.
- Circuit is out of sheer different parts of soft materials (included with kit).
- With a metal chain (included with kit).
- Etching single instrumentation included the chin gun, shield gun guns.
( This is an automatic translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )
Item Size/Weight : 62.5 x 30.5 x 8 cm / 1324g