* This item is covered in this Hobby Search Blog entry!
- 2010 (2010) July 17, Narita (Narita Sky Access) is the formation of the AE Series debuted with the opening. AE Series and third-generation, counting from the first form in the conventional line AE has been driving 160km / h maximum speed of the fastest country.
- The body of both external shape color [wind] is designed based on the concept. Streamlined shape in the top corner with a sharp, is a characteristic that is centrally located in the center of the four lamps headlamp. We are located LED indicators that also serves as a beacon on the top rear light front window.
- Painting skins are painted blue window curtain panel white front part of the body based on the stream, was put to the hem line wind blue body.
- Eight are enrolled currently 8 trains during the day [Sky] as also morning and evening over the Keisei Main Line [Morning liner] [Evening liner] has been active as a.
- Keisei face [new Sky] I look forward to the product
- Headlights, tail lights, indicators passing lucky number indicator lights. Using LED
- Equipped with a flywheel power unit
- Faithfully reproduces the distinctive metallic blue body
- Faithfully reproduced the shape of the side skirts under the floor and crowded around the vehicle
- Aerodynamic body metallic blue and white
- Streamline shape fidelity, sharp
- Side Glass Clear Black finish
- Hood with fall prevention
- Various printed vehicle title
Keisei Ueno Narita Airport ← →
AE2-8P + AE2-7 + AE2-6P + AE2-5 + AE2-4 (M) P + AE2-3 + AE2-2P + AE2-1
- Narrow interior light: G0005/G0006/G0007/G0008, with its own micro-coupler ash: F0004
- Seal destination
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )