- Kiha 183 Series 1000 system, the Dutch national flag as a vehicle for [Express village Netherlands] in the year (1988) 1988
Appeared in three colors painted red, white and blue in the image. Observation room is placed on the top section, the driver's seat
It is located on the second floor is characterized.
- 500 series and vehicle performance is similar to working in Hokkaido Kiha 183 JR, 485 system operation considering the form
Coordinated operation type limited express train and power became possible.
Year (1992) 1992 of equipment changes and car paint for issuance of Kyudaihonsen Express [forest of Yufuin]
Renovation was done.
Year (1999) 1999 Express is diverted to the newly established Omurasen [Siebold], the body paint again
Was returned to the three colors of red, white and blue.
From year to return to Kyudaihonsen (2004) and 2004 [DX Fu Yu] was dressed in ancient lacquer colors, 2008 further
From years (20 2003) was active to change to bright yellow body paint.
Further in June (23 2003) 2011 Boy Aso Hohihonsen express [! Been diverted to], and white exterior
Redesigned to paint black-themed, innovative black dog [chan black] was garnished many inside and outside throughout the body
Black cuff [that can be provided and snacks [chan black, white sheet] and style, accompanied by a parent-child type of the world's first seat
Such as the establishment of ~E], hospitality facilities and attractive addition to the observation room to enhance the first car, has received favorable reviews.
- Strengthen further express type Micro Ace Series railcars
- Variation model of the popular 183 Series Kiha -1000
- Head lights, tail lights, indicator lights nickname. LED use
- Equipped with a flywheel power unit
Color of red, white and blue tricolor [A8245]
- New (Kiha 183-1001) the cafe counter seat with
Kiha Kiha 183-1001 + 182-1001 (M) + Kiha 183-1002
G0005/G0006/G0007/G0008, black self-Wren micro coupler: F0003 narrow interior light
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )