[Actual vehicle introduction]
- DE 10 is a diesel locomotive of the JNR that appeared in 1966. About 700 passengers were produced as passengers and cargoes on branches and branch lines, and they were active all over the country.
- The driver's seat was familiar with the style full of personality, such as an irregular five-axis moving wheel, on the convex body of the semi-center cab where the driver's seat was close to one side.
- Even after JR, each railroad company has taken over, the most active among them are the members belonging to JR cargo.
- More than 20 years after its appearance, colleagues who received extension work such as renewal of the engine have been reworked to newly red-based renewal colors and are active.
- DE10 paint change new product. Actively in the current JR cargo, accurately reproduce the new updated color based on red.
- For easy hands-on, body number, maker's plate is already printed. In spring this year, the end of the history of more than 80 years, the 1575 unit belonging to the Okayama district organization active at the Umeda cargo terminal was reproduced.
- With separate parts, you can reproduce three-dimensional and dynamic diesel locomotives.
- Like the actual vehicle, it demonstrates the powerful traction power of 5 axis drive. Stable running is realized with a power unit equipped with a flywheel.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )