- Aircraft manufacturer Cessna Aircraft Company to produce a light aircraft and business jets, and the United States
The production had from 1958 to 1977 is the two-seater Cessna 150. I am simple and generous
Flight performance and handling characteristics of the Cessna 150 pilot trying to learn a lot of flying is first
It is a masterpiece that is popular as a light aircraft to fly airplanes, aircraft have been produced more than 20 000 in total.
Have been deployed as the designation of T-51A training aircraft in the United States Air Force Academy.
- Model was reproduced in 1/48 scale T-51A a (Cessna 150) United States Air Force had been deployed
Plastic assembly model kit.
- 14cm length completed, wingspan 20cm. Sheet was reproduced and instrument panel, as well as floor
Including the cockpit, the nose is realistic engine, as well as bulkhead.
- You can see the detail after the completion of the engine in the engine cowl removable.
I also enjoy making Kon try to meticulous attention to detail.
- Mark the first 557 flight training squadron of the United States Air Force Academy in 2005, manufactured by high quality Cartograf
I set the mark of the machine belongs.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )