- Advanced mechanisms such as Korubea that appeared from Chevrolet in 1960 as a compact car rear-engine rear-drive to adopt a horizontally opposed engine and monocoque construction of air cooling was also attracted attention.
- After appeared in 1960, sales until 1969 received the model change in 1965. I more than 180 million units were produced.
- Model reproduced in 1/25 scale Korubea of \u200b\u200bFannie car class specification of drag racing's popular in the United States of motor sport.
- Firmly reproduce equipped with chassis engine to midship.
- Engine the engine for the V8 drag race with super charger such as an air scoop and exhaust pipe, has been modeled to detail.
- Mechanical finish well as containing cockpit of front and rear suspension and roll bar.
- Body also to reproduce the distinctive style to feel full.
- Clear parts of the window is set two types of transparent parts and clear red parts, you can enjoy assembling Select.
- Headlight cover, rear bumper, chin spoiler, wheelie bar set a new part.
- It also has been set decal that contains the mark or number that decorate the body in colorful.
- American motor sports fans, the American car fan is kit that I would like to make all means.
- 1/25 scale
- Engine model the V8 drag racing engine with supercharger to detail detail
- Firmly reproduce the chassis equipped with the engine in the midship
- Clear parts of window set two types of transparent parts and clear red parts
- Headlight cover, rear bumper, chin spoiler, wheelie bar is reproduced in new parts
- Decal accessory that contains the mark or number that decorate the body in colorful
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )