This item is limited to 3 per household.
*Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- In the beginning of the Second World War, the German army invaded the Soviets encountered a tank that excelled in the defense of the Soviet tank T - 34 and KV - 1.
- Vehicles with more powerful anti-tank guns have become urgent. So we developed a variety of anti-tank self-propelled guns equipped with more powerful anti-tank guns using the body of light tanks that had already lost their active places.
- Molder with a powerful 7.5 cm antitank cannon installed with an open-top battle room there using the body of the II tank was one of them.
- 7.5 cm PaK 40/2 mounted type began production from 1942, more than 500 batches were made. Each vehicle played an active part in each front line until the end of the war, mainly on the eastern battlefield.
[About the model]
- Anti-tank self-propelled artillery developed by Germany in the Second World War Modeled the initial production type of PaK 40/2 mounted model of Murder II on 1/35 scale.
- The car body of the No. II tank is reproduced with plenty of three-dimensional feeling of suspension such as suspension, the open top battle room is not only the main gun 7.5 cm PaK 40/2 antitank gun but also the periscope and the machine gun etc. equipped in the fighting room etc A lot of the equipments of the equipment are finely reproduced, and it is a mechanically dense finish.
- We also set new parts to firmly reproduce the differences of the early production type, such as the ammunition locker installed at the rear part of the car body, the vision port on the right side of the car body, and the preliminary track belt at the front part of the car body.
- It is a kit that further enhances the Marder II series which is lineuped from the dragon. You can not miss not only making a complete lineup, but also making it as a protagonist of the scene production. Decal is made by Cartograf, Italy familiar with high quality.
- Open top battle room is reproduced finely with accessories in the fighting room as well as 7.5 cm PaK 40/2 anti-tank gun of the main gun
- Also set parts to firmly reproduce the differences of the initial production type, such as ammo lockers and preliminary tracks
- Decal made from high quality Cartograf
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )