── dream of linear motor car, opening at home!
- It emerged in the magnetic force, the world's first Rerutoi which runs using the rebound of magnetic force.
- Topped the scale speed per hour 500km.
- It is a set of linear motor car of non-scale traveling at a rebound of magnetic force.
- It floats in a magnetic force, to run in the magnetic force!
Until now the mechanism to do at the same time a magnetic levitation-magnetic force traveling that could constitute a Rerutoi of, is achieved by the original development of Takara Tomy.
Birth rotary motors and the wheels, to eliminate any and all elements required for normal driving, such as gear, linear motor car of a dream which runs floated was the driving force only repulsion between magnets!
- To achieve the speed 500km on a scale speed!
The most significant factor of the high-speed running implementation, the friction between the wheels and the ground is lost it by levitation.
As a result, it achieved commercial operation maximum speed of 500km of the superconducting linear, which is scheduled on a scale speed!
※ scale Commentary: car width of the linear liner 32mm. Compared to the vehicle width 2.9m of the superconducting linear L0 system, about 1/90 the size of the.
The set include:
- Vehicles: 4 cars 1 organization
- Straight Rail: This 6
- Curve rail: 8
- Half rail: 2
- Station: 1
- Tomy AC adapter TYPE5U: 1 piece
- Overpass: 1
- Straight tunnel: 1
- Curve tunnel: 1
- Piers: 23 pieces
- Layout size: 1928mm × 848mm
- Vehicle was the latest of a superconducting linear vehicle L0 system model.
- 4-car train total length: 251mm
- Height to fly than rail: about 2mm
- Station of linear liner with four function
- Function (1): it is equipped with a speed-sensing center, to display the scale speed of each round to monitor. Scale mileage can also be displayed in the switching of the monitor.
- Function (2): Control the stop departure of the vehicle in the middle lever.
- Function (3): and stop departure of operation and driving speed, voice announcement is linked.
- Function (4): Charge the vehicle on a dedicated cable. It sustained 20 minutes traveling at 30 minutes of charging.
- Ogatayama rack road bridge model according to the linear test line in Yamanashi.
- For the first time adopted a Nielsen Rose Bridge in Japan as the railway bridge.
- Yamanashi Test Line tunnel buffer Kou model.
- Real Similarly, design a porous plate for the micro-pressure wave mitigation.
[Mechanism of linear liner magnetic force levitation, magnetic force traveling]
And the magnet and the coil mounted on a vehicle, it emerged and running in a non-contact by repelling the magnet attached to the rail.
- Mechanism commentary emerged: the belt-shaped magnet mounted to a rail, about 2mm body is levitated by repulsive forces of the four magnets are mounted to the four corners of the vehicle bottom.
- Traveling Works Commentary: High-speed magnetic sensor detects the magnetic force of the front of the circular magnet, and raises the magnetic field current flows through the coil. Driving force in the repulsion of the magnet between the rails and the vehicle occurs, the vehicle will move forward.
(1) current to the coil in response to a magnetic field in front of the magnet B.
(2) coil electromagnet of. We obtain a driving force in repelling and diagonally behind the magnet C.
(3) Stop the supply of current to the coil Once out of the magnetic field of the front magnet B.
(4) and then proceed by inertia to the point where it is not subjected to the repulsion of the front magnet B.
(5) to flow a current to the coil in response to a magnetic field in front of the magnets A-side and is repelled magnet B. And then traveling by repeating this.
(Because the coil it takes Gyaku-ryoku rebounded as you leave the electromagnet of the front magnet B)
※ There is common that they are utilizing the magnet on the flying and running, but the mechanism is different from the superconducting linear.
- June 2015, was awarded the Japan Toy Awards 2015 Innovative Toy Division Grand Prize.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )