- It is said to be the most beautiful drag star machine in the United States is the Cosmic charger.
- Many of the top fuel was produced by Carl Casper, which is known its name as a custom car builder show rod machine, also popular on display at the Carl Casper's Custom Auto Show to be held in February each year year.
- The figure even now are stored in the museum along with the other machine, you have to entertain the eyes of visitors.
- Model has the styling, such as flow, has a front-engine top fuel machine, the cosmic-charger of Carl Casper reproduced in 1/25 scale.
- The first to have been released from the MPC in 1972, is the American motor sports, kit can not be overlooked in the American custom fan.
- This kit in collaboration with Carl Casper itself, such as the front wheel fairings, we made some nice optional parts.
- Elongated pipe frame of the top fuel machine reproduced in integrated part.
- Front axle and rear axle, we will finish in the form incorporates a cockpit part and engine.
- Engine is finish 426CID · HEMI engine of V-type 8-cylinder, which is also reproduced supercharger and air scoop part is powerful.
- Front tire spoke wheel to narrow bike tire, the rear is set a hollow drag slick tire. The rear tire of the side wall logo is also pad printed.
- Body of elegant design reproduce the shape realistic is divided into several points, such as the upper cowl and under cowl. Cockpit canopy parts also represent a feature.
- In addition, colorful markings decorate the body was newly set a large decal.
- Adopted those of the first edition release at the time the package design.
- Of the package as a bonus miniature, and, full-color collector's info card has also been set.
- Elongated pipe frame of the top fuel machine reproduced in integrated part
- Front tire spoke wheel to narrow bike tire, the rear is set a hollow drag slick tire
- The rear tire of the side wall logo pad printed
- Colorful marking of the body is reproduced in the decal
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )