This item is limited to 2 per household.
Copyright Taro Okamoto
Height: approx 220mm.
── modern maximum strongest of monuments `Tower of the Sun '. 1/350 revives scale realistic model!
- Has been produced to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Japan World Exposition, Painted [Tower of the Sun] precision model
- Is the face of the Expo, it released a huge monument to symbolize the high-growth period of Japan as a hobby items
- The body is made of soft vinyl
- Face parts and the pedestal in order to highlight the sophistication of the ABS injection molding
- In the face of gold it has been made gold-plated. Less in particular accurately reproduce the three-dimensional model of the junction of the back side of the main body of the face parts, will be valuable materials
- [Tower of the Sun] is received along with the strong character of, a high reputation as [works of art] of Mr. Taro Okamoto. This product is also attractive as a hobby products, of course, we are keeping enough quality as interior
[Main photo comments]
- Such as the roughness of the surface, narrowing made carefully over the details, represent the soft and rigid together with the Taro Okamoto's view of the world
- Representing the [future] [golden face] is injection molded, gold-plated. Dense reproduced until the mold and lightning rod went into the face
- In front of the body representing the [current] [the center of the face]. Faithfully represent the beautiful face of the curve. Red lightning bolt that runs next to face, give a strong impact by the beholder
- [Black face] representing the drawn on the back of [the past] is off a distinctive presence
- Of injection molding exhibition base
- Figures Size: Side about 210 × height of about 220mm
- Base diameter of about 130mm
※ Taro Okamoto Memorial Contemporary Art Foundation Certified Products
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )