Copyright TOMY ZOIDS is a trademark of TOMY Company,Ltd.and used under license.
Height: approx 450mm.
── runaway devil [true Oganoido] appearance! !
- Evil warrior [Death Stinger] is finally commercialized in HMM.
- In HMM commercialization questionnaire, many years user Death Stinger that continued to reign at the top of the vote sea scorpion type of amphibious Imperial Army has developed huge Zoids.
- Equipped with a large output charged particle gun, its fighting force wearing a super-heavy armor comparable Desuzaura blade liger and Jenobureika of two large Oganoido mounting machine, even more overwhelmed by a Gakari two aircraft.
- Please enjoy the appropriate volume and gimmick to evil warrior please.
- Equipped with a charged particle cannon of large output is at the tip of the tail elongated. [AZ120mm Haipareza cancer] [AZ120mm hyper beam gun] deployment, the reproducible firing state center barrel expands and contracts.
- Tail side of the cover is deformed and expanded into the sea scorpion mode.
- [Strike laser bytes scissors] [laser cutter] is moving to set as the previous leg.
- Strike laser bytes scissors will be able to expose the retractable AZ105mm linear Cannon] by opening and closing.
- Head armor to open and close, reproduced in evil Eyes clear parts that were hidden under the armor. Cockpit is possible to boarding the opening and closing the pilot figure.
- Head armor [E shield generator] will expand.
- It was equipped to mouth [laser Fang] is inside, moving outside independent.
- The internal If you remove the tough chest armor has been embedded [Zoidokoa].
- AZ930mm2 twin shock gun is possible that the base is to adjust the movable and gradient.
- Backward [rocket booster] is moving to flexible.
- Four pairs of walking leg is movable flexible. Claw portion of the tip expanded stable can be installed.
- Addition to thereby expand the thruster hatch chest bottom nozzle portion is susceptible to various display corresponds to the flying base Neo.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )