This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- The model that Volkswagen released in 1974 is Sirocco.
- A masterpiece remaining in the history of automobiles, developed as a base of golf this year when the first golf with a body of 2 box · hatchback design on behalf of Beetle was released.
- Equipped with a stylish coupe body of a design with a low long nose by Giuziro of Itaru designed golf design.
- The design of the tail which seemed to be sputtered and cut was also a feature.
- Four types of engines were installed from the 1100cc to the 1700cc with 4 cylinder SOHC mounted on the front.
- The first sirocco was produced until 1981, and was baton-touched to the second generation.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the original sirocco on 1/25 scale.
- Stylish body of Giuzialo design is modeled with a total length of about 15 cm.
- Reproduced the American specification equipped with a 5 mile bumper on the bumper.
- Not only the exterior but also the mechanism of the 2 + 2 indoor, the chassis lower surface, the front and rear suspension, etc. are realized.
- In addition, the inline 4 cylinder engine is modeled under the removable bonnet even after completion.
- I'm looking forward to trying to wear armor for detailing such as wiring and piping.
- In addition, the kit is a 2-in-1 kit that can be assembled in addition to the normal type as well as the road racer specification. Selected and assembled.
- It is an item which can not be overlooked for car model fan.
- Stylish body of Jiujiro Design is modeled with a total length of about 15 cm
- Reproduction of American specification equipped with 5 mile bumper on bumper
- 2 + 2 indoor, chassis bottom, front and back suspension and details reproduced
- In addition to the normal type 2 in 1 kit assembled also as a road racer specification
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )