Height: approx 300mm.
[About Mars exploration rocket ship XM]
- It can be said that one of the classic SF movie [Mars exploration rocket ship XM] was produced in 1951.
- Directed by Kurt Newman, Lloyd Bridges, such as Pisces, Mussen starring.
- Starting the base of New Mexico rocket ship XM, which is produced by such Fleming Dr. and Ekstrom Dr. aims to moon exploration.
- However, deviating from the orbit from the trouble of the mechanism in the middle of a flight to the moon, arriving on Mars.
- In the story crew also survived with various difficulties to meet the aim of the earth return, the rocket is became the original at the time of the space rocket of the image.
- Model reproduces the rocket of the SF movie of production 1951 [Mars exploration rocket ship XM].
- All high at the time of completion, size full of presence of about 30cm.
- Two-part structure of the rocket body left and right split.
- It is a configuration for attaching the nozzle plate of a further two of the wings and the bottom body was stuck.
- Also firmly reproduction shape toward the tip has become a little thicker.
- In addition, it is reproduced a round window of a crew at the distal end portion of the rocket, and transparent parts are available.
- All of the parts count is assembled easily with 7 points.
- Detail up and painting, would be fun to try to spread the idea to such diorama production.
- The SF fan is a classic rocket that can not be overlooked.
- Reproduced in full new mold of 1/144 scale the space rocket that appears in the SF movie [Mars exploration rocket ship XM]
- Shape also firmly reproduction has become a little thicker towards the tip
- The distal end portion of the rocket is reproduced round window of a crew, set the transparent parts
- Parts score 7 points
- Completed at the time Size: Height approx 300mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )