This item is limited to 3 per household.
Full length: approx 19cm.
[About actual vehicle]
- Chevy Camaro, popular as one of the representative machines of American Muscle Car, was born in 1967 with its first model, celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2017.
- At General Motors, we launched the anniversary edition of 50th anniversary of birth, meeting expectations to fans.
- Camaro, which appeared in 1967, features a high-performance engine at the front of a two-door stylish body, and also played an active part in American motor sports scenes, making it popular.
- Repeating model change repeatedly, in 2016 full model change was implemented, the sixth generation appeared.
- The 50th Anniversary Edition features a 20-inch wheel based on the 2016 model, a brake caliper with orange paint, and an interior of black keynote.
- The SS-based anniversary edition was equipped with 6.2 liters of V type 8 cylinder generating 455 horsepower.
[About the model]
- The model is reproduced in 2017 Chebie · Camarlo 50 anniversary anniversary edition which was line up in commemoration of 50th birthday.
- I am modeling SS-based anniversary edition on 1/25 scale.
- Kit is a full detail model modeled from factory's CAD data.
- Sharp and powerful body design, realistic reproduction of detail of front grill and spoiler unique to anniversary edition.
- In addition, the chassis is also modeled in detail, such as consisting of more than 20 parts even with the rear suspension alone.
- In addition, under the engine hood a V type 8 cylinder engine was reproduced tightly to the detail and set.
- Detailed details such as seat, dashboard, steering wheel, and console are realistic in the interior.
- Commemorative model of the popular muscle car is a car model fans, one that can not be overlooked by American car fans.
- Reproduced the 2017 model which was upgraded to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Chevy Camaro
- Full detail kit which reproduced engine and interior etc
- Realistic reproduction of detail of front grill and spoiler
- Chassis also modeled in detail
- V type 8 cylinder engine firmly reproduces under the engine hood
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )