- in the living room Hokuto character bust of life-size!
- [Mirow !! say the name of the Anookata]
- jaggies like a life-size bust name lines of Fist of the North Star revives
- the bust of jaggies appearing in the play of the Fist of the North Star, was a three-dimensional by the addition of arrangements that give priority to visual quality, not in its original appearance in the play.
· Jaggies unleash an overwhelming presence that villain greatly exceeds the framework of cartoon characters will say that the most suitable character to the bust of life size.
- It is the bust of the first glance and huge statues specific life-size, but because it is lightweight, made of soft vinyl and less likely to damage, it can be easily handled.
· Ugly real face in the mask are also reproduced in real, is an article that mass, the amount of information has become full.
- unheard of high quality soft vinyl bust model
- Height is a huge mass of about 700mm, but succeeded in suppressing the price by a Soft Vinyl the material.
- mold and shape in compliance with the Mega Soft Vinyl advance criteria for faithfully reproduced from the original, is at first glance I finished at a level not know made of soft vinyl.
- dare of bronze-like finish
- rather than a full-color color of the original street, that finished with tinted bronze-like, even to decorate, such as your home living room and entrance discomfort matches without.
- familiar master painted the nickname of `managing director ', is Shuichi Miyawaki of Kaiyodo Representative Director in charge.
- Soft Vinyl Figure Advance declaration!
Realistic painting advance!
· Paint job rather than the process of the conventional methods, like succeeded in mass production of finish, such as paint craftsman and finished by hand. So far, not at a significantly seen mechanical paint finish in the mass production figure, you can enjoy the finish, such as a one-off work.
Faithful reproduction of the prototype Advanced!
• The baking mold process and the latest molding technology due to out of resin prototype fused, molded in a method to faithfully reproduce the most original. Is remarkably found in soft vinyl products according to the orthodox lost wax process, you have to minimize deformation and shrinkage from the original at the time of mass production.
Sharp mold advance!
- the original mold of the prototype has been faithfully reproduced. [Soft Vinyl products are mold lukewarm] talking about earlier, and finished with a sharp mold of soft vinyl products as like resin reproductions.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )