[About actual vehicle]
- Small popular car, Volkswagen Type 1, the first model was produced in 1938 before the Second World War, and continued to build without changing the basic structure and style for the last half century.
- In its simplest mechanism, in the United States a variety of customized remodeling models were made and also active in motor sports scenes.
- Drag racing also appeared as a base vehicle, and a lot of drag racers and other beatle bodies were seen in the chassis for racing.
- In the 1960's, Beetle Bass appeared in a gasser-style car of setting that lift the front based on 40 years, 41 years type Willis in 1960 's.
- In addition, customized street rods that imagined them gathered popularity and custom cars of the Volkswagen Type 1 Beetle are still loved by many fans.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces Beetle [Super Bug · Gasser] customized vehicle based on Volkswagen Type 1 on 1/25 scale.
- This model is a vintage kit that remodeled the kit which had been finished production in the early 1970's.
- Improvement in quality, such as decal and plating parts finishing according to current technology, can not be overlooked when reselling.
- On this occasion, it is a kit that you wish to get it with a wide modeler such as car model fan, custom fan, beetle fan.
- The kit is an engine, indoor, chassis full realistic model reproduced fully.
- The body is a custom body made by shortening the rear part and making it short, and the unique balance design is attractive.
- Both the front hood and the rear engine hood can see the interior of the engine etc after completion in separate parts.
- Clear besides clear color parts on the window parts. It can be selected and assembled.
- In addition, the chassis reproduces the front and rear suspension as it is the mechanism of the actual vehicle.
- Optional [Dog dish] wheels are also available for the wheel.
- The tire sets Goodyear's Blue Streak / Drag Slick Tire, Firestone's Supreme Tire [Blue Line / Red Line]. Both are pad printed on the sidewall, tighten the feet with the wheel.
- Of course, the engine mounted on the rear is also looking forward to detail up with mechanical reproduction.
- Also, with this kit, a foldable full-color cardboard display base is also available.
- Volkswagen · Type 1 · Reproduce custom car, super bug · gasser using beetle
- Full detail model with realistic reproduction of engine, indoor and chassis
- Optional [Dog dish] wheel available for wheel
- Both the front hood and the rear engine hood can see the interior of the engine etc. after completion in separate parts
- Clear parts and coloring parts are also set in the window parts, can be selected and assembled
Completion size: Total length of about 165 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )