[About actual vehicle]
- Ford's fair lane which appeared in 1955 became the American car benchmark existence as the center model of Ford.
- In 1957, it reached a full model change to the 2nd generation and established its position.
- Equipped with longer tail fins for wider, lower, smooth body lines.
- In the second generation model of 1957, four types of vehicles were prepared, and Fair Lane and Fair Lane 500 were launched as advanced models.
- Hard top body was set up only for fair lane.
- In addition, a model called Skyliner with a retractable hardtop that opens and closes by electric is also prepared, and it has further increased its popularity.
- The engine is equipped with in-line 6 cylinders and V type 8 cylinders.
- A powerful V8 with 300 horsepower specification was also prepared as an option, and the machine based on it was also active in the motor sports scene.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces the 1957 type Ford Fairlane 500 hard top.
- This kit is a vintage kit that re-released what was previously released.
- In addition to restoring more than 30 parts for re-releasing, we are rebuilding 11 parts newly.
- Ame car kit of a good old age you can enjoy with a wide range of car model fans.
- Moreover, it can be assembled by selecting from three types of stock specification Fairlane 500, custom specification, and drag racer specification. Please finish one of yours.
- The two-door hard top body which reproduced the features of Ame cars of the 50's without any extra attraction is plentiful even in models.
- The left and right doors can be opened and closed after completion.
- Bonnet is another part and under it is a Thunderbird V 8 cylinder 5.1 liter engine reproduced.
- Optional supercharger parts etc are also prepared, and it is possible to finish according to the specification. It would be fun to wear armpits to detail up.
- In addition, the chassis expresses suspensions and platform details in three dimensions.
- The steering will move left and right after completion.
- Set a drag slick tire with printed tires and a printed white wall tire and logo. I will tighten my feet.
- For car model fans, it is an attractive Fifty 's not to be missed.
- Reproduced the hard top of 1957 Ford Fairlane on 1/25 scale - Restored more than 30 parts from the previously released vintage kit and reworked 11 parts newly as a kit - stock specifications Fair lane 500, custom specifications and drag racer specifications - can be assembled - the left and right doors can be opened and closed even after completion - the bonnet is another part and the Thunderbird V 8 cylinder 5.1 liter engine below it Reproduction - Set a drag slick tire with a printed padded white wall tire and a logo printed on the tire as well
- Size at completion: Approximately 200 mm in length
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )