[About actual vehicle]
- Ford Ranchero pickup truck sold by Ford from 1957 to 1979.
- Ranchero was the second generation that appeared in 1960, following the original model based on the full size sedan's fair lane.
- The second generation was designed on the basis of Falcon's 2 door delivery van, featuring compact car size popular car, styling which took over Falcon's body design and good fuel economy.
- The engine was also added to 2.4 liters of in-line 6 cylinders as standard, and 2.8 liters was added in 1961.
- Fashionable styling and easy-to-use economical size Ranchero has been widely used from suburban ranch to the middle of the city, becoming a popular pickup truck.
[About the model]
- The model is a compact size pickup that gathered a wide popularity, a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the 2nd generation Ford Ranchero.
- Re-released the kit which was suspended for a while.
- Scale is 1/32 of an affordable size.
- Simple assembly will be enjoyed by a wide range of modelers.
- The total length of the finish is about 15 cm.
- The stylish body reproduces its shape realistically with one piece integral molding.
- Front grill and rear bumper, plated parts are on the wheel, transparent parts of course are prepared for the window.
- In addition, the atmosphere on the lower side is also ambient enough with the addition of a chassis with firmly expressed sculpture.
- About 20 parts scores.
- You can not miss a colorful marking decal and a package that reproduces the original design.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )