This item is limited to 6 per household.
Copyright Tobu Railway Co., Ltd.
- Traditional Tobu Quickly retired from Asakusa mouth April 20, 2017!
- Fast 39 trains · Section fast Rapid 47 train finalize the final day organization!
- In the Tobu Railway Main Line system, from the Asakusa to the Aizu Railway via Asakusa Railway, to Aizujima, three companies were operating fast and section speed quickly.
- The 6050 series owned by the three companies is a cross-seat-based vehicle which is rare in the Kanto private railway, leaving Asakusa with a 2-car train × 3 sets of 6 cars formation, on the way, tobu Tobu Nikko line is cut off in the middle, It was also distinguished that it was becoming [3 stories] to separate the two from Shin Fujiwara entering.
- This prompt and fast section which was loved for a long time was abolished on April 20, 2017 following the start of operation of a newly-built limited express train [500 series · Liberty].
- Last day We commercialized 39 trains that became the last fast train from Asakusa 9:10 on April 20, 2017, and 47 trains that became the fast train at the last section of 16: 40.
- The fast-speed 39 train set includes the top number 6151 organization, and the section fast 47-train set reproduces the formation with the companies belonging to three companies Tobu, Noriya and Aizu.
- Direction curtain printed, schedule attached including other direction curtains will be attached. (※ specification is planned at the present moment)
- TM - 25 (20 m class D 2) or TM - 08 R (20 m class A) conform to the TM - 25 (20 m class D 2) for the power unit with quick setting 39 set train sets, TT - 04R, pantographs recommend PT4811N <0258>.
* Tobu Railway Co., Ltd., Naka Railway Co., Ltd., Aizu Railway Co., Ltd. Application for commercialization approval in progress
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )