This item is limited to 3 per household.
Copyright 2017 Paramount Pictures Corporation.
TM, & Copyright 2017 CBS Studios Inc.STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc.All rights reserved.AMT and design is a registered trademark of Round 2, LLC.
Copyright 2017 Round 2, LLC, South Bend, IN 46628 USA.Product and packaging designed in the USA.Made in China.All rights reserve.
Full length: approx 450mm.
See Aztec Decal Set for Star Trek U.S.S Reliant (Plastic model)
- As an American sci-fi television drama aired in 1966, Star Trek gained popularity as a drama set in the vast universe, and as well you know that many theatrical movies as well as TV series are produced.
- In the story, the stars are indispensable along with characters such as Kirk captain and Mr. Spock. One of them is the USS Reliant belonging to the Federal Space Fleet of the Planet.
- USS Reliant appeared in the 2nd work of Star Trek series' movie version of the Star Trek series released in 1982 [counterattack of Star Trek II Khan].
- It was hijacked by superman Khan Nonnie Singh and fought a fierce battle with the enterprise led by Admiral Kirk, and at the end it suffered a loss by losing this fight.
- It is a Miranda class 1 ship operated from the 23rd century, consisting of a disk part and Wapnarcel, which was characterized by a design without a second hull.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the USS Reliant, a space ship that appeared in the second movie of Star Trek in the Theater [Star Trek II Counterattack].
- Scale is 1/537. The finish total length of about 45 cm, width of about 28 cm is reproduced with big size.
- It is a model of a charm with a compact style without the second hull unique to the Miranda class ship.
- Of course, Star Trek fans can not overlook the atmosphere of the finished appearance which also reproduces the arch shaped roll bar part characteristic of Reliant at the rear of the hull.
- Marking including hull number is also set.
- In addition, a display stand combining a metal shaft and a domed base is also available.
- It is an excellent article that Star Trek fans can not miss.
- Miranda grade spacecraft USS Reliant of the Space Fleet that appeared in the 2nd work of the theatrical version Star Trek series rated as a masterpiece of SF movies [counterattack of Star Trek II Khan] on 1/537 scale
- Finished overall length of about 45 cm, width of about 28 cm big size
- Reliant's characteristic hull rear arch shaped roll bar parts also reproduced
- Marking including registration number is also set
- Display stand with metal shaft and dome type base combined
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )