- This is a set of detail up parts corresponding to the 1/48 scale Lockheed F - 104 Star Fighter kit.
- Lockheed F - 104 This is a set that prepares the detail parts for the 1/48 scale kit of the Star Fighter more exactly, sharp finish, and detail up.
- All parts are injection molded plastic parts made of the same plastic as the general plastic model. It is attractive to be able to use normally.
- The set includes wings, horizontal tail wings, various weapons and various interior parts such as cockpit, richly recorded.
- About 280 parts molded in gray, furthermore, transparent parts, clear orange parts, clear red parts, clear blue parts are set at 45 points each, and military decals such as missiles are also included in the contents of fulfillment .
- In particular, the main wing models the shape and size accurately and attention is also paid to the expression of the smooth surface of the surface. On the underside of the main wing, a pylon and various weapons attached to it are abundantly prepared.
- It is not to be missed that jig parts for preparing the pylon's mounting angle accurately are prepared.
- In addition, there are abundant parts that enhance the details inside the cockpit. Detailed seat parts of Martin Baker's GQ-7A, 1Q-7A seat, canopy inner frame of the previous term type, late mold type, and electronic parts parts of the cockpit rear are also reproduced in detail.
- In addition to parts such as afterburner frame holders and exhaust ports, parts around the engine nozzle are also set.
- Combination of many parts correspond to each country specification such as Canada, Spain, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Belgium etc. We will support assembly with an explanation booklet covering 16 pages.
- I am looking forward to the pilot's 5 helmets, access ladder and tow bar being modeled in the parts.
- Detailed up parts set of charm that makes the finish of 1/48 F-104 kit more brilliant.
※ The kit body is not included. Please purchase separately.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )