This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Japanese gun tank kit of great attention now announced at the Shizuoka Hobby Show! At last it appeared !!
- New mold
- Decision version by Japanese design staff!
[About actual vehicle]
- A vehicle that is indispensable for talking about the Japanese Army tank of World War II is a tank of the 1997 formula.
- Continued fierce fighting as a main tank from the war to the end of the war in all areas such as each Pacific theater, the Kuril islands after the Japan-China war which the fire was cut off in 1952.
- Development started as a successor to the tank of the formula 8, it was completed in 1937 (1937), it has been formulated in that year.
- A turret equipped with a belt antenna in asymmetrical shape on the car body shape designed low and compact, an air-cooled diesel engine mounted on the engine, and a unique seesaw type suspension for the undercarriage is adopted. It was a tank with a mechanism incorporated.
- It was a state-of-the-art tank that never took hold of the world's tanks at that time, even though the main force of the German tank of the same period was II and III tanks.
- Participation participation from Nomonhan incident in July of 1945 (1939).
- After that, in the case of Maley's success, I got big battle and gained attention.
- However, the 18.4 caliber 57 mm gun whose main purpose was to support infantry can not deny the power shortage against fighter battles, but as the battle situation progressed, it was forced to struggle.
- Three types considering antitank warfare, four types of tanks Under the advanced design of the tank, by 1944 a total of more than 2000 production was recorded.
[About the model]
- This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the 1997 formula tank operated by the Japanese Army during the Second World War.
- In 1945, modeled early type formulated in 1937 in detail by designing and supervising Japanese staff.
- Of course, we adopted a slide mold for each part, including new parts, pursuing ease of assembly along with the shape. It is a kit which can be said as the definitive version of the 1997 formula tank.
- The lower part of the car body using the slide mold is surely assembled with an integral part. Detail of the underside of the car body is also expressed firmly.
- In addition to delicate finishes such as suspensions, rolling wheels, starting wheels, using the NEO truck for crawler belts, natural sagging etc. can be reproduced in real, tightening the feet.
- Of course, the road wheels reproduced using slide molds will be impressive for that detail.
- Unique suspension mechanism and spring parts are reproduced with slide mold, etc. We model each component in detail.
- The upper part of the car body is molded in one piece with its unique shape using a three-directional slide mold.
- Ventilator cover of the engine deck is also a delicate finish with separate parts.
- Rear plates and rear fenders of different parts are also molded with slide molds, as well as rivets that characterize the finish are well reproduced.
- Asymmetrical turret as well as a 4-way slide mold, as well as a model, modeled to the detail of rivets as one.
- Two types of headgear antennas are prepared and can be selected and assembled.
- In addition, the 57 mm gun is made up of multiple parts, and the barrel base has been reproduced in detail.
- One new model that represents Japanese tanks, the new standard kit of the ninety-seven form is appearance.
- Reproduction of the 1997 formula tank operated by the Japanese Army during the Second World War
- Detailed modeling of the initial formalized in 1937 by the design and supervision of Japanese staff
- Crawlers can be easily and realistically reproduced with natural slack in the NEO truck
- Pursuing ease of assembly with shapes, adopting slide molds for each part, including new parts
- Delicate finish such as suspension, rolling wheel, starting wheel
- Unique suspension mechanism and spring parts are reproduced with slide mold, etc. Detailed modeling of each component
- Two types of headband antenna are prepared and can be selected and assembled
- Rear plate and rear fender of different parts are also slide molds, as well as shape, rivets that characterize the finish are also reproduced tightly
- Etching parts such as exhaust pipe cover are also included
- Asymmetrical turret as well as a 4-way slide mold to model not only the shape but also the details of the rivet
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )