- A line type silhouette is added to the additional armor which was eagerly received from the user.
- The concept is simple [Reactive Armor (against explosive armor)], combining [Armored board] and [Connected expansion attachment] to 3 mm hard points of various plastic models such as [Frame Arms] and [Hexagia] It is a specification to install.
- A 3 mm hole is set on the back of the armor board, and the expandability is outstanding.
- In addition to the armor plate [Smoke Discharger] and two types of [Hook] optimum for mechatricy-sensible mechanism are included, it is possible to easily detail up.
- Armored boards have prepared three different types of details.
- In addition to direct mounting using the 3 mm hole on the back side, it is possible to use it freely expanded using an attachment that connects armor's borders.
- Armored board connection attachment also has multiple shapes, base on concave type, 3 mm shaft and 3 mm hole on the back side, flat objects etc on the back side.
- Since it is a specification that connects by pinching the armor board's feet with a concave attachment, it can be used in various ways depending on the idea, such as partly staggering attachment.
- Because the three cylinders of the smoke dispatcher can move independently, they can be mounted at a free angle.
- There are 2 kinds of hook parts, and it can be used according to situations and images.
Armor plate A × 8
Armor plate B × 8
Armor plate C × 8
Connecting Expansion Attachment A (3 mm hole) x 12
Connected extension attachment B (3 mm axis) x 16
Connected extension attachment C (flat) × 32
Connected extension attachment D (flat) × 4
Connected expansion attachment E (with angle) × 4
3 mm convex shaft joint × 2
Two movable joints × 2
Smoke Discharger × 2
Hook A × 2
Hook B × 2
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )