─ ─ The second series of 733 series is for the rapid [airport] 733 - 3000 series!
[Actual vehicle guide]
- Series 733 is a suburban alternating train that appeared in 2012.
- Based on the 731 series that appeared earlier, it has become specifications that correspond to introduction of new technology and barrier free.
- The specifications of 733 - 3000 series used for the rapid [airport] have been changed such that the cooler is changed based on the 733 - 100 series that first appeared.
- Rapidly using [733-3000 series] [Airport] started operation mainly from New Chitose Airport - Sapporo · Otaru from July 2014.
- Intermediate car Saha 733 One of both is designated seat [u seat] and has a band of different color from the appearance.
- Reproduce 733 - 3000 series for rapid [airport]
- 6 sets of full organization can be reproduced with basic set and extension set
- Car number printed
- Front display printed [quick airport]
- Head · Tail light lit with white LED
- Head / tail light with ON / OFF switch
- Top car cabinet only TN coupler (SP) equipped
- Adopt power with flywheel
- New current collecting system - Black wheel adoption
- (from July 2014)
← New Chitose Airport Sapporo · Otaru →(1) Kuha 733
+ (2) Moha 733 - 3100 (M)
+ (3 ) Saha 733
+ (4) Saha 733
+ (5) Moha 733
+ (6) Kuha 733 - 3200Bold
: Basic setUnderline
: extension set
- Interior light: <0755> LA + <0756> LB or <0733> LC (white)
- TN coupler: <0336> tightly closed
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )