- Celebration! 30th anniversary of JR bus launch
- JR High-speed bus 8 companies that are active all over the country are released!
- On April 1, 1987, the National Railway Company was divided and privatized, and the JNR bus that was operated by the JNR Auto Bureau was newly established as a JR bus.
- Originally, each company was directly operated by a railway company, but Honshu companies are spun off one year later, and the three island companies are spun off in turn, and now all eight companies are spun off from railroads and operated.
- This set came to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the JR bus launch, and set up the high-speed buses of 8 JR bus companies currently in operation.
- Package with lid, it has contents with memorial feeling.
- JR EARTH Hokkaido Bus Isuzu Gala TG - RU 1 ASCJ Barrel Line Otoru Number
JR Bath Tohoku Rondo Fuso Aero Ace KG - MS 96VP Foley (Aomori - Tokyo Line)
JR Bath Kanto Welle Selega KG - LU 1 ESCA Dream Rie (Tokyo - Osaka Line)
JR East Tokai Bus Ryo Fuso Aero Ace TG - MS 96VP Tomei Super Liner (Nagoya - Tokyo Line)
- Japan JR Area Suizu Gala Q G - RU 1 ASCJ Grand Dream (Tokyo - Osaka Line)
- JR Bath Isuzu Gura QR - RU 1 ESBJ Hamada Express (Masuda · Ezu · Hamada ~ Osaka Line) ●
- Ial Shikoku bus Mitsubishi so Helium Ace QT - MS 96VP Takamatsu Cuspres Osaka issue (Takamatsu - Osaka line) ●
- State bus MITSUBISHI Aero Aero Ace QR - MS 96VP Fukuoka Yamaguchi liner (Fukuoka / Hakata - Ube · Yamaguchi Line)
- Kore traveling system (sold separately): Dedicated power BM 03 (Can be installed with all 8 types of J buses)
- 50 scale N gauge size paint settlement open package
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )