─ ─ Z Gauge · Kiha 40 4th event finally popular in the west Hiroshima color finally appeared!
- Further variations will appear in the popular Z gauge · Kiha 40 series!
- Hiroshima color which is vivid but popular with somewhere chic shades.
- Simultaneous deployment with power and without power. It will be more fun to operate with layout with power with stable driving performance being popular and without power of real underfloor equipment, driving in combination.
[About actual vehicle]
- The Kiha 40-type railcar, which appeared at the end of the JNR period, was widely operated throughout the country because of its versatility, and it was handed over to the JR companies as it was after the privatization of the JNR.
- Kiha 40 of JR West which is operated in the Hiroshima area is a style based on yellow and white and contains two shades of gray band.
- Among Kiha 40 which has been given various coloring in various parts of the country, it is a type which is popular nationwide.
- painted finished product
- Powered, simultaneous release without power
- Can be connected with each car of Kiha 40 or with another company's Z gauge vehicle
- Head light · Tail light on (can be turned off) ※ There are parts different from some actual cars.
* For traveling, a track for Z gauge, a controller, etc. are required separately.
※ Some pictures are prototypes. It may differ from the actual specification.
- JR West commercialization licensed
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )