This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- American Piece Setki · ZV-8P Air Zip of the vertical take-off and landing aircraft was developed and prototyped in the 1950s by Aircraft Company.
- It was developed in response to the request of the American Army Transport Research Command in 1957.
- Equipped with two 3-bladed ducted rotors arranged in tandem, in front and behind, had a characteristic layout that crews boarded and steered between them.
- The engine has two Reicomming O - 360 - A 2 A generating 425 horsepower.
- We were driving the three bladed rotor with the central gear box.
- The prototype machine housed in the US Army was flight tested and succeeded in flight on 22 September 1958.
- It is said that it was able to fly near the ground without being influenced by the state without being influenced by the topography in a state floating from the ground.
- Tests and improvements continued thereafter, but unfortunately the unique aircraft was never formulated.
[About the model]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced the ZV - 8P air jeep of the unique vertical take - off and landing machine, ZV - 8P air jeep, which was developed by American aircraft / aircraft company according to the request of the US Army on 1/35 scale.
- This kit re-released the vintage kit released by the ITC manufacturer in the 1960s.
- Modeled a unique shape with plenty of atmosphere, equipped with three bladed rotors in the front and back.
- The fuselage is divided into upper and lower two parts, and the cockpit and boarding space on which the rotor and crew board there are reproduced.
- Transparent parts of the draft shield are also prepared before the cockpit.
- In addition, 3 figures including pilots are also set.
- Wheels on the ground are also reproduced on the car body.
- In addition, there is also a stand to reproduce the flight attitude of the floating state in the set.
- It is possible to enjoy both the flight state and the ground state because it can be detached by fitting in the stay of the stand.
- It is a kit uniquely of the Glenco model that can not be overlooked by military fans and vintage kit fans.
- A prototype vertical take-off and landing aircraft of the American Army, which flew in 1958, Reproduces the PaiaSecki ZV-8 P Air Zip on 1/35 scale
- Modeling a unique shape with plenty of atmosphere equipped with three bladed rotors in the front and back
- The fuselage is divided into upper and lower halves, and the cockpit and boarding space on which the rotor and crew ride are reproduced
- Transparent parts of the draft shield prepared also in front of the vertical seat
- Set of 3 figures including pilots as well
- Reproduce the wheels when moving on the ground to the car body
- Stand that reproduces the flight attitude of the floating state is attached
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )