- Guide is essential in order to carve streaky cleanly.
- When engraving streaky, guide tapes for streaky lines are very convenient when straight lines are carved, but when engraving a concave mold such as trapezoidal, it is necessary to cut the tape and change the tape many times.
- In order to solve such troubles, paste a previously designed template and do streaky, it will be possible to apply efficient and beautiful streaky.
- Customers who bought BMC glasses [Although streaky can not be carved cleanly, how will you be able to carve beautifully? ] There are times when you have questions to say, many customers, [to force a lot to engrave a lot at a time because the force is too much to force the line to bend] or [do not use the streaky guide, or soft There are many people saying that they are using tape of material], so when we respond, please be sure to use the guide and be injured several times without following the guide, the guide is injured Please fix it securely so that the guide does not slip in the middle]. (This is how to use the previously created tagger.)
- Although there were guides for Suji Azuma, there were almost none of the designs that were specialized for character models.
- This time, by using the original guide of Mr. Hiromichi Arisawa of the promoter, by using the etching guide for the concave mold designed for the character model, it makes the streaky more comfortable and beautiful.
- about 0.2 mm thick
- How to use
Please use it separating from the gate.
When detaching from the gate, the gate is extremely thin, it is possible to separate it even with a design knife.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )