This item is limited to 1 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- The SK series is a line-up of trucks that Mercedes Benz, which is a German comprehensive automobile manufacturer that lines up from sports cars to large trucks and buses, began production in 1989.
- SK stands for German Schwae · Classe, heavy class.
- It was a feature added on the basis of the main series of Mercedes-Benz main truck series up to that time, based on the NG series, and it was characterized by enhancing the comfort of the driver, especially by enriching the electronic equipment that supports the driving driver in particular .
- Engine developed based on the OM44X series which was likewise popular in the NG series with improvements.
- Initially it is a natural inspiration type, and since 1992 146 liter diesel engines of V type 6 cylinder and V type 8 cylinder equipped with turbocharger conforming to euro 1 environmental standards are prepared and the maximum output is 503 horsepower did.
- It took over the position to the Actros series announced in 1996 and gathered high reputation around the world until production was completed in 1998.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduced the heavy truck, SK Eurocab 6 × 4 type which was upgraded on 1/24 scale from Mercedes Benz in Germany from 1989 to 98.
- The total length of the finish is about 27 cm, the parts score 300 points or more.
- It is reproduced with full detail from the engine to the chassis and inside the cabin.
- Heirloof volume cabin called eurocab firmly modeled not only the exterior design but also interior decor that gained popularity by increasing comfort also to sheets and dashboards.
- Cab-over type cabins are tiltable as well as of course after completion.
- Below that, we reproduce the V type 8 cylinder engine with a powerful turbocharger finely up to the auxiliaries.
- I'm looking forward to wear armpits for fine painting and detail up.
- In addition to the chassis frame also to the driving system and the suspension, the mechanism of the actual car is modeled as it is.
- Mechanical finish of the rear train 2-axis drive train.
- Truck model It is an attractive kit with fulfilling content that can not be overlooked by fans.
- Various trailer kits are also available for the 1 / 24th track series of Italy.
- I'm looking forward to finish it as a dynamic European trailer track in combination.
- Heavy truck which Mercedes Benz had been line up from 1989 to 1998, SK Eurocab 6 × 4 type reproduced
- Reproduced in full detail from the engine to the chassis, inside the cabin
- Indoor interior also firmly modeled up to sheets and dashboards
- Cab-over type cabin can be tilted after completion
- V type 8 cylinder engine with turbocharger finely reproduced to auxiliary equipment
- Chassis frame also modeling the mechanism of the actual vehicle, even to the drive system and suspension
- Size at completion: Total length of about 240 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )