This item is limited to 1 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- An American car maker, Caterina, which appeared in 1950 from the Pontiac brand of General Motors, sold until the year of 1981.
- The first model of that second generation was the 1961 model and it was produced until the year 64.
- Wheelbase 119-inch full-size car with 2-door hard top, convertible, sedan, even 4-door hard top, sedan and even a station wagon body.
- The engine based on 6.4 liters V 8 type cylinder was able to select 6.9 liter type as a dealer option from the latter half of 61 years.
- In addition, in the styling adopted a characteristic split grill.
- Pontiac Catalinas in the 1960s gathered support from many users, including recording sales following the Chevrolet Impala, Ford Galaxy.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which reproduced the 1961 model of Pontiac's full size car, Catalina at 1/25 scale.
- The body models a sporty 2-door hard top type.
- It reproduces the atmosphere of a stylish body style of the hard top by the full size car of the 60 's full plenty atmosphere.
- Of course the front grill reproduces the characteristic split grill.
- Trim enclosing the grill, pillar of the front window, plated parts such as bumpers and wheel caps give a gorgeous finish firmly.
- In addition, the interior is modeled sufficiently three-dimensionally adding a sharp sculpture expression such as a dashboard, a steering wheel, a lining of a seat and a door, and so on.
- And the V type 8 cylinder engine is reproduced under the hood.
- I am looking forward to trying to wear armor for detailing, such as wiring and piping.
- The chassis also reproduces the suspension and axles well enough for stereoscopic effect, mechanical finish.
- At that time, the fan can not overlook box art that makes the image of the atmosphere of the catalog of the actual car that Illustration was often used.
- It is one car that American car fans want to assemble by all means.
- One of Pontiac's full size car lines, 1961 model of Catalina is reproduced on 1/25 scale
- Reproduction of interior and engine etc with full detail
- Front grill reproduces distinctive split grill
- Indoor dashboard and steering wheel, sharp sculpture expression such as seat and door lining
- V type 8 cylinder engine is reproduced under the bonnet
- The chassis reproduces the suspension and the axle sufficiently three-dimensionally
Size at completion: Overall height about 200 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )