This item is limited to 1 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- A long-established American truck manufacturer, founded in 1939, is Peterbirt.
- Peter Built's model 281 track is a film directed by Spielberg [clash! It is known as a track that appeared in.
- Until the 1970s, Peterbilt's track name used three-digit numbers, the head was a number 2, the rear wheel was a single axis type, and in the case of a number 3, it was a two axis type .
- Among them, Model 352 appeared in 1959.
- It was a model that changed the model 351 tilt type cab to [Panoramic · Safe T · Cab] and made it a tilt cab over type.
- The name pacemaker is said to have been decided by the naming contest by the staff of Peterbilt Company which was done in-house in 1969.
- The model from 1969 to 1980, when some changes were made to the type and the position of the headlight etc., is called a pacemaker style.
[About the model]
- The model reproduces model 352 pacemaker · cabover of American truck maker, Peterbilt company on 1/25 scale.
- It is a full detail kit reproduced in detail to the interior of the engine, the chassis frame, the suspension, the drive train, and the cab with parts score 200 or more.
- Square design cab is modeled with many parts from the driver's seat to the bed set in the sleeper at the rear, as well as the exterior as well as the interior.
- Roof lights and horns, rear mirrors and radiator grills, plating parts are also available in abundance.
- V type 8-cylinder Detroit diesel engine with a supercharger is reproduced to auxiliaries under the cab which is movable after tilting even after completion.
- I'm looking forward to trying to arm out to a tail - up.
- The chassis in which the engine fits accurately models the rudder frame, the leaf spring, the rear train two-axis drive train, and so on. Mechanical finish can be enjoyed.
- Coca · Cola marking is prepared for the coloring of the cab in the kit.
- The logo mark of Coca-Cola stuck on the left and right sides of the body is set with a decal.
- American kit, Big Rig fans, as well as the Coca-Cola fans are sure to get it.
- America's Large Truck Peter Built 352 Coca-Cola Color Specification of Pacemaker Reproduced on 1/25 Scale
- Full Detail Kit detailing the engine, chassis frame, suspension and drive train, interior of the cab in detail
- Interior also modeled with many parts from the driver's seat to the bed set at the rear sleeper
- Rich light and horn, rear mirror and radiator grill, plenty of plating parts are also available
- Reproduce V type 8 cylinder Detroit diesel engine with supercharger up to auxiliaries
- Set the logo mark of the Coca-Cola to be pasted on the left and right sides with a decal
- When completed Size: Total length about 290 mm
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )