Please note that we accept no return or exchange for this item.
- Flying Leathernex models (formerly Olion models) (US) is an accessory parts manufacturer for aircraft models by Dave Roof, an active US Marine Corps member.
- This is a set of decals corresponding to the 1/32 scale F / A - 18 A / C kit.
- Hornet is a fighter operated mainly by the US Navy and Marine Corps.
- Production began in 1979, and it continues to improve, and it is deployed in various countries all over the world.
- It was dispatched also in the Gulf War in 1990, the Iraq War in 2003, and demonstrated its power.
- This set includes the [Desert Storm Campaign] in the Gulf War, [Iraq's Freedom Strategy] in the Iraq War, and the US Marine Corps who participated in the operation, inhalant and resolve for the extremist group ISIL started in 2014 F / A - 18 markings are recorded.
- Set up 6 markings including US Marine Corps Battle Attack Corps VMFA - 333.
- Reproduce each troop mark, tail code, nationality mark.
- You can enjoy a slightly different finish with marking not in the kit.
- Decal made by Micro Decal.
- It is a set of 2 pieces of a main decal seat of about 21 cm × 27 cm and a decal seat of about 17 cm × 21 cm.
- With explanatory drawing of full color.
※ It is a set of decals. Model body is not included.
- VMFA - 333 F / A - 18 A Operation Desert Storm
- VMFA - 451 F / A - 18 A Operation Desert Storm
- VMFA - 142 F / A - 18 A + Operation Iraqi Freedom
- VMFA - 122 F / A - 18 C Operation Iraqi Freedom
- VMFA - 232 F / A - 18 C Operation Inherent Resolve
- VMFA - 251 F / A - 18 C Operation Inherent Resolve
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )