Full length: approx 500mm.
[About actual machine]
- A German aerospace engineer designed by Kraft Elike who was involved in the Apollo project in the USA along with Dr. Von Brown and others after World War II.
- Elike is involved in the development of the German Army V2 rocket during World War II and is known for relating to the development of Conveyor's ICBM, after the war has moved to the United States.
- Also known as a proponent of the space colony, he was involved in the plan of the NEXUS rocket which can be reused by General Dynamic Company in the 1960's, and also wrote a book on manned Martian flight, etc. Until his death in 1984, He played an active part in the development field.
- One of Erike's designed space explorers is Conveyor - Elike Nuclear Space Exploration Machine, its shape and mechanism has been said to have influenced subsequent designs of space development design and mechanisms such as SF movies.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit that reproduces the concept space explorer that becomes a design of Craft · Erike, Conveyor Erike nuclear space space probe.
- A book by Adam Johnson who recorded and commented on a number of space mechanics that appeared in science fiction movies including Stanley Kubrick's movie [2001 journey of the universe] and the topic of the fan, [2001 Based on the data introduced in Volume 2 of "The Lost Science", it is reproduced on the basis.
- The total length of the finish is also about 50 cm It is a large model with sufficient presence.
- Modeling a unique style with plenty of atmosphere, such as a cylindrical residential space equiped at the tip of a long single frame in the nuclear engine unit part at the rear of the hull which is a combination of cylindrical parts.
- Parts such as small antenna are also reproduced. Of course the set for exhibition is also set.
- It is a charming kit full of the enthusiasm of space development in the 60's.
- Conveyor designed by German engineer Craft Elike in space development era after World War II - Elike Nuclear Space Exploration Machine reproduced
- The finished overall length is as much as about 50 cm The existence sense enough large model
- Model a unique style with plenty of atmosphere
- Reproduce parts such as small antennas
- Stand included for exhibition
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )