[About actual vehicle]
- Ricky Petty is the most popular race in the stock car race which can be said to be the most popular race in American motorsport, shining seven times as champion, in 1984 it won the 200th victory.
- In 1992 I put an end to a long career and retired, but its popularity never wanes away, it is a very true hero of the American motor sports scene.
- Petit's machine was blue and car number 43 was a trademark.
- One of the machines he drove was Dodge Dart and on the body remodeled leaving the image of Dodge Dirt, which had been sold from 1967 to 1967, the engine was equipped with a 355 cubic inch small block V8 engine It was.
- The team took those machines on a dedicated career track and fought a circuit throughout the United States.
- The LN 8000 series was one of them and the truck equipped with the open lamp bed was used as a race car hauler for the racing team of the time.
- Race car haulers had space to store various tools and spare parts etc in the car body.
[About the model]
- Hero of stock car race, Richard Petty's machine is reproduced.
- Dodge Dart and Carrier Car Race Carrier Hawler is a set of plastic model assembly kit which reproduced on 1/25 scale.
- Dodge · Dart · Sportsman of stock car race specification realistically reproduces from engine, chassis to body.
- Exclusive chassis unique to stock cars also models roll cages stretched in complex shapes.
- The net which is attached to the window of the driver's seat side has also been reproduced, of course.
- The engine mechanically reproduces the 355 cubic inch small block V8 engine to auxiliaries and others.
- You can see the engine even after assembly.
- Set sponsor marks and stickers to decorate the body with large decals.
- Of course the car number is 43.
- And the combined race car Hauler recreates the Ford LN 8000 race car Haulers on 1/25 scale.
- Chassis firmly models the front and rear suspension, the drive train and the diesel engine in the ladder frame.
- The rear open lamp bed reproduces plenty the atmosphere equipped with the space that can accommodate tools and the like.
- A legend from the American motor sports circle, a stock car of Richard Petty and a carrier trailer track carrying it are reproduced with a set
- Dodge · Dart · Sportsman of stock car race specification realistically reproduces from engine, chassis to body
- Ford LN 8000 Race Car Hauler also firmly models chassis, drive train, diesel engine
- Set sponsor marks and stickers decorating the body with large decals
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )