This item is limited to 3 per household.
- Every summer, a machine participating in the glide aircraft division of the Bird Human Contest to be held in Lake Biwa.
- Wind wait state and two sets in flight.
- You can make both the scene waiting for the wind at the platform (the jumping platform) and the flight scene gliding at the bottom of Lake Biwa Lake Surface.
- You can reproduce the difference in deflection of the main wing.
- Wing ribs are properly reproduced.
- The aircraft in flight can float on the display stand with a 10 mm magnet, but this height reproduces the flying altitude from the lake surface.
- Yoko Ogi boasting 13th victory in the bird human contest Pilot also reproduces on 1/144 scale!
- Magnets in the aircraft will unite with the pilot.
- Wing width: 173 mm
- Just fit the metal parts, the body will be completed without glue.
- No special tools are required.
- Required tool: Cutter knife, tweezers
- It will be completed in about 60 minutes.
- It can be enjoyed as a desktop mobile with a magnet.
- Material: stainless steel, magnet
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )