TM ＆ Copyright 2008 Paramount Pictures. ALL Rights Reserved.
- It is a completed model that reproduces the Martian person who appears in science fiction movie [space war] published in 1953 by George · Pal production.
- As one of the most impressive of creatures that appeared in the movies, the appearance of the Martian who was memorized in the subsequent movie history was reproduced on the 1/8 scale realistically based on the setting of the movie.
- It is a model that you can not miss even movie fans, such as modeling based on the original studio Prop of Paramount movie when making the project.
- You can enjoy the finish of commitment including three-finger hand with tip shaped sucker-like, eyes with distinctive color and shape, as well as details with full of three-dimensional feeling on the surface of the body.
- In addition, two types of arm parts are set, it is also possible to change the pose by changing and changing the pose.
- Scattered books are reproduced, with a display base with a movie logo.
- It can be displayed even while it is in a box because it comes with a window type package with inside visible.
- It is a model I would like you to add to the collection of SF fans and movie fans by all means.
- Reproduction of the Martian appearing in the science fiction movie [space war] published in 1953 by George Pal production with painted finished product
- Two types of arm parts are set, it is also possible to change the pose and display it by changing it
- With a display base with a logo of movies reproduced scattered books etc
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )