This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About actual vehicle]
- Cobra is a sports car race in America in the 1960s and it was active in various race scenes up to local events as well as big events.
- Carroll Shelby developed a sports car with British AC Cars, equipped with Ford's large displacement V8 engine in the car body of AC Cars 2-seater sports car.
- In 1963 the first model began production, including the world's sports car race, local races in the United States and so on and also worked extensively with the hands of Sunday racers and others.
- Racers who enjoy the race at circuits in various parts of the United States put the machine on the trailer and fought.
- Some teams prepare large trailers, others racers tow trailers to move by pickup trucks and the like.
- Many teams use Ford's pickup truck according to cobra, especially the 53-year F series pickup truck known for the pumpkin nickname gained popularity.
[About the model]
- The model is a plastic model assembly kit which imaged the American local racing team of the 1960 's.
- Set includes a popular 53-year Ford pickup truck with Shelby Cobra, a trailer carrying the machine that was popular at the time of the race at that time, and a nickname of pumpkin towing it. The scales are 1/25 in any case.
- Sherby Cobra, Ford Pickup is a full detail kit reproduced to the style, as well as to the engine, chassis, etc.
- In addition, there are abundant optional parts and optional parts that can be assembled by selecting stock specifications, custom specifications, etc.
- Cobra engine is also equipped with metal air intake pipe to enhance the feeling.
- Meanwhile, the 53 year pickup modeled welding tanks and tools, expressing the atmosphere of the racing team.
- V-type 8 cylinders are prepared for the engine, and also mechanical parts are reproduced to the auxiliaries as well as mechanical finish.
- Both parts of the tire are provided with pad-printed parts.
- In addition, the trailer carrying the cobra also accurately reproduces details such as a frame and a suspension.
- It also revives the enthusiasm of American racing scene in the 60's.
- Sponsored marks used for machines and trailers are set with large decal sheets.
- It is a kit that you want to enjoy for a car model fan as well as a wide range of race fans.
- Shelby · Cobra who was active in the American motor sports scene of the 1960s and the Ford pickup truck which drives it are reproduced on 1/25 scale
- Sherby Cobra, Ford Pickup, Full Detail Kit Reproduced to Engines, Chassis etc
- Option parts that can be assembled by selecting stock specifications, custom specifications etc, and rich selection parts are also included
- Cobra engine also has a metal air intake pipe
- Set a large decal sheet for sponsor marks etc.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )