This item is limited to 3 per household.
[About the M1046 Humvee TOW missile carrier]
- Humvee utility vehicles in the United States Army that is deployed troops from 1985. Of installed equipment and body
The combination, was a wide range of missions such as armed-mounted cargo troop transport type, and ambulance,
Type has been made. TOW missile that was adopted in the 1970s as anti-tank weapons among them
Equipped with a launcher, was equipped with a door type of strengthening the front winch is M1046.
- M1046 deployed to U.S. military troops around the world, has seen a big role in fire support.
In addition as a countermeasure to the bombing and Ayamai by allies was a problem in the Gulf War, CIP (Combat Identification Panel)
It had been attached to the Humvee but developed, was dispatched to the front line in the Iraq war.
[About the model]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit of the M1046 Humvee.
- The modeled with high feel the figure a powerful full length 137mm, with enhanced attack power.
- TOW missile launcher realistic to loading section.
- A strengthening type door, tripod or missile, such as container storage state is also set in the car.
- Front bumper provide a type equipped with a winch. CIP of IFF panel is also included.
- Muffler and air intake of the Marine Corps specifications set. Can also be mounted in the bush guard further.
- Dolls two bodies of the driver and operator, marking the third Infantry Division and 1st Marine Division, such as KFOR
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )