[Second generation RX-7 whose line of sight gathers intense personality]
- The Savanna RX - 7, which became the second generation after receiving the full model change in September 1985, made a debut with the high performance which can be said to be the world 's top class.
- The style is volume up from the original model, pursuing aero dynamics such as blister fender and flash surface thoroughly.
- The engine of interest is a front / midship mount of a 13B rotary intercooler turbo with a maximum output of 185 horsepower (net display).
- Top speed boasted the ability to lightly over 200 km / h.
- In addition, the front McPherson and the rear multilink foot around, in particular, realized a run close to a four-wheel steering feeling.
- The brake is also powerful equipped with opposed 4 piston calipers used for racing cars.
- In addition to the high mechanism developed exclusively from the engine to the chassis and anticipating the times, know-how gained from various race activities is also fed back to each section.
- Mazda gained great popularity as a motivational work of Mazda that can be said as a representative of modern sports cars that combine high performance and comfort.
[About the model]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit of the second generation savanna RX - 7 (FC 3 S) which received the full model change in September 1985.
- 1/24 scale, total length 186 mm.
- Reproduce plenty of the aero body that adopted the blister fender.
- The hood is removable. Model 13B rotary turbo engine precisely. Auxiliary equipment such as air cleaner and brake master cylinder also has a three-dimensional finish.
- Retractable headlights and sunroofs are mobile.
- In real cars, rear spoilers and front deflectors of optional parts are also available.
- As well as domestic specifications, it can be assembled to export specifications of the left handle.
- The tire is made of solid rubber with a realistic tread pattern.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )