- Submersible Shinkai 6500 Ready 1 / 48!
- Two manipulators reproduced moving creatures and collecting rocks.
- Detachable ballast reproduced.
- Propulsion system will run on both sides, even when the yield reproducible head.
- Floodlights illuminate the light of the sun reach the deep sea to reproduce the emission in the LED unit.
- Removable panels for maintenance can be reproduced and other major mechanism is the internal batteries.
- To reproduce the pressure hull instrument aboard the two pilots and one researcher. Figure comes with a three.
- Shinkai 6500] is a manned research submersible that can dive to 6,500m depth. Currently being operated
Among the manned submersible, can dive deeper in the world. Completed in 1990, in Japanese waters
Not only the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, etc., of the seabed topography and geology, conducted research, including deep-sea organisms,
Carriage accident at a dive of more than 1250 times so far, has contributed to many scientific discoveries.
- Accessories: a swimmer figures × 2, pilot, copilot, researchers Stand
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )