- XB-70 is the trial production strategic bomber developed in the "ヴァルキリー plan" which U.S. Air Force started from 1955.
Although the plan was advanced to the basis of the new style supersonic speed strategic core bomber development demand to which it can go and come back nonstop in between Alaska and Moscow at Mach 3 in the 1950s when strain between east and west will continue, a plan will be closed only by manufacturing two experimental models for reasons of the predominancy of an intercontinental ballistic missile, etc.
However, two sets of the completed testing machines were the very outstanding bodies, such as making successful etc. a flight at maximum spped Mach 3.
It is proud of very high popularity according to the misfortune development circumstances, such as body loss in an accident, even now not only from sharp body form with a large-sized delta wing but its birth.
- 1/200 The cyber-hobby which carries out the continuation release of the large-sized bomber kit series is a perfect new metallic mold about XB-70 ヴァルキリー which can be said also as a base life, and it is kit-ization.
- Reproduce the body of a characteristic delta wing in about 290 mm in full length, and about 160 mm [ in full width ] size.
- The body is unifying as much as possible using a slide metallic mold, and reduces the stress of an assembly.
- a nose of an airplane prepares two kinds of parts again -- a low altitude / object for high altitude -- each state can be chosen and it can manufacture.
- Since two kinds in the state where it broke into the level state for high altitude, and the wing end also fell again are part-ized, by liking, either can be chosen and it can manufacture.
- Reappear precisely again over details, such as not only exact reappearance of main part form but an engine nozzle, and a leg part.
- It is a popular model which can do various methods of pleasure only in the popular model which often appears in many novels, a game, anime, etc.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )