Full length: approx 156mm.
[Magenta body worthy of the summer stir up the hot fighting spirit]
- It is a plastic model assembly kit of race fun four-wheel drive racer in high-performance driving.
- Avante Mk.III Japan Cup 2015 Limited, a special limited version of the Avante Mk.III based.
- The body is strong ABS resin in shock, magenta (red purple) color the image of a hot fighting spirit to be applied to the summer of the Japan Cup.
- Sticker has set a special type of metal tone.
- High-performance MA chassis equipped with a double shaft motor in the center of the vehicle body is blue ABS plastic, battery holder and gear cover, etc. made of low-friction resin of violet.
- Chassis of the two-tone is also attention.
- In addition to the 5-spoke wheel of the yellow, I was fitted with a super-hard low-height tire of white into print.
[MA chassis in pursuit of driving efficiency]
- `The MA`, it stands for Midship AERO (midship Aero).
- A double shaft motor mounted on the center of the vehicle body, [MS chassis] of midship layout, airflow of running the (aero) has been specifically designed conscious [AR chassis]. Each features a that was put together in one chassis is [MA chassis].
- Of course, taking advantage of the racing know-how that has been accumulated so far, 3.5: adopted 1 gear ratio, for example, by standard equipped with six low friction resin rollers and rear skid bars, driving performance also has polished thoroughly It was.
- In addition, the adoption of the monocoque structure of integrated, such as ease and maintainability also further improve assembly, from beginner to veteran racer, also, from street corners race that takes place in the small of course, official of a large special 5 lane circuit up to competition, it is the wide range of possible chassis.
- The total length of time of complete 156mm
- Overall width 97mm
- Total height 41mm
- Double shaft motor with
- Assembly adhesive-free telescoping
[What you purchase separately]
- 2 AA batteries
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )