THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY and all related characters.and elements Copyright ＆ TM DC Comics and Warner Bros.Entertainment Inc.WB SHIELD: TM ＆ Copyright WBEI.(s16)
Full length: approx 175mm.
- The director Christopher Nolan 's [Dark Knight] trilogy has completely changed the taste from the previous Batman series, built a serious and dark worldview and received acclaim from the audiences of the whole world.
- Batmobil / Tumbler that emerges through its three copies excludes the original Amekomi style design and has forms and details like a reality like an armored car and it has a sense of presence without damaging the world view of the dark knight series It is a vehicle that fully demonstrates.
- Variant such as Cannon cannon type and rocket launcher equipment type existed besides the type on which Batman rides in the special running vehicle tumbler prototyped for crosslinking at the battlefield.
[About the model]
- This time with the Mobius model kitted it is an armed tumbler equipped with a rocket launcher that appeared in Dark Knight Trilogy.
- In the play of dark knight rising, I modeled one of the tumblers robbed from the Wayne industry by the most virulent Viran Bain.
- Since normal parts for bat mobile are also prepared, either can be selected and manufactured.
- Camouflage is given, please enjoy the figure of the armed tumbler which creates a different kind of terrain unlike the jet black tumbler.
- Faithfully reproduce the appearance of armed tumbler on 1/25 scale
- Parts different from bat mobile type tumbler, such as roof rocket launcher and enhanced armor, are also reproduced
- Furthermore, not only the appearance but also the interior are firmly partsized, and it is finished in a model with detail and information amount over the car model kit
- Extremely distinctive tires in appearance also have rubber parts that convey the real texture
- Bain figures of the same scale (made from resin) are included
- 2 in 1 kit that can also be produced as a bat mobile
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )