[4WD Specialty Car Precursor Car]
- Subaru's first special tea car which was launched in Japan from June 1985 is Alcione.
- The 4WD VR turbo is equipped with a horizontal opposed four-cylinder turbo engine with a displacement of 1781cc that demonstrates 135 horsepower with its top grade.
- The style of a strong wedge shape adopting a retractable headlight is a thorough pursuit of aerodynamics, boasting an air resistance coefficient of 0.30.
- Further equipped with an ambitious mechanism such as electronic controlled pneumatic spring type electromagnetically pneumatic suspension as well as electronic control active torque split 4WD (ACT - 4) which automatically changes front and rear driving force distribution.
- Having 4WD technology unique to Subaru and a stylish coupe body excellent in aerodynamics, we have opened a new 4WD era in specialty cars.
[About the model]
- This is a plastic model assembly kit modeling Subaru's special tea car, Alcione 4WD VR turbo released in 1985.
- 1/24 scale, total length 186 mm.
- Reproduce plenty of the wedge shape 's sharp style.
- Suspension and the 4WD drive system, the rear of the chassis such as handling of the exhaust pipe also has a solid appearance enough.
- Dashboard and front wiper set two kinds of parts.
- It can be assembled by choosing American specification (left handle) and domestic specification (right handle).
- Retractable headlight is movable even after completion.
- Unique digital display meter panel and check patterns (2 types) for sheets are also set with slide marks.
- Partialization of rear spoiler prepared as option.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )