Copyright khara/Project Eva.
Height: approx 190mm.
- [Neon Genesis Evangelion] The third commercialization!
We will release Evangelion No. 0 machine / reform in a plastic model.
- N2 Bombstone, a spear of Longinus is attached, it is possible to reproduce impressive No. 0 machine / reforming scene!
- The characteristic head top lens is reproduced with clear parts.
- Head camera eye is reproduced with painted parts.
- Entry plug interlocking movement: Entry plug is drawn out in conjunction with the movement of the rear block.
- Deployment of shoulder knife storage part: Reproduced in replacement part.
- Interlocking movement of neck joint: Throating part moves in conjunction with moving upward.
- Linked movement of back armor? The armor of the back is movable in conjunction with the movement of putting the shoulder forward.
- Connectable umbilical cable can be connected.
- Added special hands (right) for N2 bombstone with PS molding.
- Fist fists (left and right), Hirate (right and left), Gun / Knife possession (right), Shaped flat fingers (left and right) with fingers, Eagle grip shape Hiratsu (left and right) attached.
- Abundant hand parts with PVC integrally moldable PVC capable of rich shape representation reduces labor of assembly, the holding power is improved, and many scenes in the play can be reproduced.
[Partly painted place]
- Parts are pre-painted and assembled, Evangelion No. 0, which is close to the image in the play, can be reproduced.
· N2 bomb raids
· Entry plug
· Umbilical cable
· Progressive Knife
· Palette Rifle
· Spear of Longinus
· Replacement parts for shoulder knife deployment reproduction
· 3 mm hole-compatible buttock replacement parts also available for optional [MSG Flying Base R]
· Decal (Includes decals for marking of arms and shoulders)
- It corresponds also to the optional [MSG Flying base R], you can enjoy action pause in the play.
(It can be connected to umbilical cable connection hole as well as buttock 3 mm hole)
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )