The Simpsons TM Twentieth Century Fox Film Co Copyright and Western Pacific Airlines logos are used by permission
Full length: approx 230mm.
[About actual machine]
- Since the first flight in 1967, the 737 series is a masterpiece passenger aircraft that continues to produce until now.
- Model 737-300 appeared in 1984. It is called the second generation of 737 series. The engine is equipped with CFM 56-3 B series made by CFM International.
- Because it has a larger diameter than the engine used in the series until then, the mounting position protrudes forward of the main wing, additionally the engine cowl is also a unique rice mold to take clearance with the ground It is a feature.
- From the appearance of 1984 until the end of production in 2000, about 2000 aircraft of each 2nd generation type, even 1,77300 types only 1100 machines were made and operated by airlines around the world.
- Western Pacific Airlines, an American low-cost airline that had been active from 1995 to 1998, was one of the airlines operating 737-300 and used the aircraft as an advertising medium in the name of "Logo Jet" It was also known.
- Among them, some of the characters of American popular TV animation [Simpsons] were drawn and gathered popularity.
[About the model]
- A masterpiece passenger plane B 737 that appeared in the 1980s and still operated a lot is reproduced on 1/144 scale.
- In this kit model 737-300 type. The finished overall length is about 23 cm, and the familiar figure used in the world airline company is reproduced firmly.
- Not only the shape of the aircraft but also panel lines and the like are expressed by sculpture. The engine cowl accurately reproduces the characteristic shape of the rice ball. In addition, the landing gear is delicate finish both front and back.
- In addition, transparent parts with cockpit part windows and roofs are also set as an option. Since the cut line is also included on the back side of the aircraft parts, it is good to try a challenge.
- The marking of this kit reproduces the aircraft operated by Western Pacific Air with the character of popular animation [Simpsons] drawn.
- Illustrations of Simpsons' characters drawn largely on the fuselage are set with decals. There is also a mark on the decal that expresses the window portion of the auditorium.
- A fun finished aircraft is a kit you would like to recommend not only for passenger aircraft fans but also for anime fans.
- Reproduce the aircraft with `Simpsons` coloring on B 737-300
- Reproduce the aircraft operated by Western Pacific Air with the character of [Simpsons] drawn
- Expression of the panel line and the like as well as the shape of the aircraft by sculpture
- The engine cowl accurately reproduces the shape of the characteristic rice ball type
- Optional set of transparent parts with cockpit part window and roof
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )