[About actual vehicle]
- Express expressing a slash 51 that was downgraded from a second-class car, it is a format that was converted to a commuter form of all long seats.
- It was active mainly in Shikoku and Hiroshima.
- This kit is a car body assembly kit made of paper.
- Since it is unpainted, painting is necessary after assembly.
- This is a kit only for the body.
- The floor board etc. Separation is required separately.
- Products required for completion
· Below (including dolly and floorboards) objects of old-model passenger cars made by KATO or TOMIX
· Ventilator (made from parts manufacturers and ASSY parts etc)
- Body: Paper made
- Glass, etc: Acrylic, PVC
- For bonding, use instantaneous adhesive with high viscosity, be sure to use narrow nozzle.
* The things of extremely fine that are selling to large model store etc. are good. The amount of adhesive that comes out is also easy to adjust.
- Others with high viscosity are also good.
- High viscosity: Aron Alpha No. 1 for professional use (for woodworking) # 32045
- High fluidity: Aron Alpha No. 3 for professional (high speed) # 30415
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )