- Popular 2WD buggy, an interesting machine that deformed the Grasshopper appeared.
- The comical body is made of polycarbonate, a driver doll is also set.
- Adopted WR - 02CB, a new chassis with rear - wheel drive characteristic of wide tread.
- New shape bubble tire is attached to the suspension with oil damper.
- You can also enjoy wheelie driving.
※ Use Prop: FineSpec 2.4G Electric RC Drive Set
[Popular Grasshopper turns into a comical style! ]
Since its introduction in 1984, 2 WD buggy, Grasshopper, which attracts many RC fans.
It is an assembling kit of an electric radio control car which pretty deformed this glass hopper.
Shrinking the glass hopper back and forth and emphasizing the cockpit, the body of the gentle form is made of light and durable polycarbonate.
The sticker for marking and the mask seals convenient for separating the windows are also attached and the paint can be finished easily.
Moreover, I am uploading more comics with two antenna pole which makes me reminiscent of the antennae of the grasshopper and two megaphone muffler which raises the power when seeing from behind.
The chassis is rear wheel drive WR - 02CB. From paved roads to uneven offroads, you can play anywhere, just grasp the throttle lever for the transmitter, you can also run wheelie lifting the front wheels.
In addition, you can incorporate optional LEDs to light the lights, or you can enjoy the performance upgrading and setting with optional parts for WR - 02 which are plentifully arranged.
[WR-02CB chassis with rear wheel drive packing the fun to run]
The chassis adopted WR - 02CB based on rear wheel drive WR - 02.
By devising the mounting position of the motor and the battery, it is easy to run, you can easily make it a wheelie, and you can choose a place to run from on-road to off-road.
Also, the gear case, which is a little troublesome to assemble, is also a point that is completed with the motor attached.
Around the legs you can run a long suspension arm and a CVA oil damper and run safely on rough off-roads.
In addition, side chassis side guards set a side guard that protects the motor from falls by any chance, and brings out the buggy's appearance.
Wheelie bar attached to the rear not only prevents falling when you do a wheelie, it can also adjust the wheeling by changing the mounting angle.
The combination of green and white eye-catching wheel has a two-piece structure, which is helping to create a millet run.
In addition, the tire has a highly straight pattern of rib pattern at the front and a round block with grip on the rear.
A round shaped unique bubble tire will make the comical mood even more exciting.
- total length 356 mm, full width 244 mm, total height 195 mm
- Wheel base 170 mm
- Car weight = approx. 1260 g (RC mecha · battery not included)
- Motor = 540 type
- Drive system = rear wheel two wheel drive
- Tire width / diameter = front 46/95 mm, rear 56/98 mm
- Tread = Front: 189 mm, Rear: 186 mm
- Frame = resin monocoque type
- Diff gear system = 3 bevel differential
- Steering tie rod = 2 split
- Suspension (both front and rear) = Double wishbone
- Damper = CVA oil damper
- Gear ratio = 1: 18.3
[Things you want separately]
- FineSpec 2.4G electric RC drive set
- Four AA size batteries for transmitter
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )